Friday, April 20, 2007

Mark's Biography written by Amanda

Just some FYI on Mark:
Mark Rigby entered this world on Dec. 30, 1983. Born and raised in Everett, Washington, he enjoys percussion, scouting and kayaking. Mark recieved his eagle and then served a mission in Washington. He didn't do it alone though! He had several friends to help him on the way. He played games and watched movies with Tyler Anderson, wrote/edited papers with Olivia and hung out with James White and Steve. He excelled in academics, went to a local junior college - received his associates and then transfered over to BYUI to persue a bachelor's in communications, specifically, public relations.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Congrats Mark & Amanda. I love all the questions you guys came up with. I think that the one that made me laugh and is my favorite is "favorite constellation."
I would like everyone reading this to know that Mark and I did more than edit papers. That is a more recent thing, though I think poor Amanda appears to only know me as the "editor" of Mark's papers. I promise that we did more than write and edit papers during our friendship. All I have to say is steam rolling & warm chocolate pudding over ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Well said.